About the role
Do you want to work for one of the leading CRO agencies in the UK, working alongside the industry’s top talent where you will have the opportunity to learn and grow professionally? We are growing and we need an Optimisation Consultant to join our market leading team. You will be a member of the CRO team working with leading brands across a variety of industries.
Skills, knowledge & experience
As an Optimisation Consultant you will be working closely with our clients and internal teams to successfully deliver optimisation initiatives. In conjunction with each client, you will be leading and executing their optimisation strategy. You will gather requirements, conduct analysis and deliver an agreed strategy that will deliver the expected client outcomes.
- Act as the client’s primary point of contact for day-to-day activities.
- Lead weekly status calls and strategy sessions and provide insights, ideas and results that will inform future optimisation activities.
- Ensure that all activities deliver against the client’s objectives and deliver a strong ROI
- Translate hypotheses into clear briefs for designers and solutions engineers.
- Manage workload and deadlines through use of agile methodologies including stand ups, Kanban board and weekly planning meetings.
Requirements & Personal Characteristics
- Takes initiative and able to work independently (remotely)
- Problem solving skills and presence of mind
- Proven experience in time management of complex and varied tasks
- Proven project management experience
- Excellent communicator with the ability to adapt communication style based on the audience
- Positive approach and body language
- Naturally curious with desire for self-development
- Be detailed orientated
- Have commercial awareness
- Be interested in project management
- Have knowledge of optimisation, UX and UI
- Experience of using AB testing tools for analysis
- Knowledge of analytics and DXP solutions, such as GA,Adobe Analytics and Content Square
- Enjoy working in cross function teams
- Flexible hours
- Remote working
- Sociable, friendly team
- 30 days holiday, including your birthday off and 3 days over Christmas.
- Great pension contributions of 5%
- Personal development budget
- Birthday gift
- Mobile phone reimbursement
Sound like the right job for you? Apply using the form below!