Why you need Data & Analytics
With accurate and reliable data (and tracking) you can benchmark the performance of your customer experience and report the outcome of experiments with confidence.
Digital products change and evolve constantly. Having a robust data and analytics strategy will help you identify new opportunities and quantify the impact of any change to your products and services.
To get started fill in the form to discuss an initial Data Audit with one of our experts.
How does it help me and my business?
- Check the right data is being collected along customer journeys
- Get closer to your customers to better understand their behaviours
- Align business reporting requirements with tracking/events
- Fix any tagging and tracking issues
- Map your current data collection
- Improve implementations: Adobe, GA4, GTM, Tealium
- Improve data quality, accuracy, and consistency
How does it work?
Our team of Data specialists will conduct an initial review of your customer journeys and conduct a series of stakeholder interviews to gain a deeper insight into your business’ data vision. Typically this would include:
- Reviewing of all customer journeys capturing data at each step
- Reviewing all current reporting – what is currently available
- Reviewing implementations GA4, Adobe, Tealium, GTM…
- Checking data processing across all major data systems
- Mapping business requirements with data and tracking processes
- Presenting recommendations for improvements
- Carrying out fixes and deploying improvements
Other Optimisation Services
Create a culture of experimentation throughout your product development processLearn more
Enablement & Training
Build an in-house CRO team, establish best in class processes, recruit the right people and upskill teams.Learn more
Conversion Rate Optimisation
Increased revenues from a higher win rate of experiments underpinned by data analysis, proven frameworks and robust processes.Learn more
Why use custom metrics? The main idea behind custom metrics in Adobe Target is to fire an mbox upon success of a specific goal and then use this mbox to track the metric in the experiment. To do this you will need to use the trackEvent function provided by Adobe, the generic code […]
Investment in Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) is low Conversion Rate Optimisation, the continual process a business follows to make it easier and easier for website visitors to complete their desired outcome is, today in 2020, widely adopted by businesses of all sizes. Despite the prevalence and proven benefits of CRO, compared to acquisition in […]